It may seem early for any type of gift guide, but have you looked at website’s shipping time estimations? Um, get ordering online gifts now, friends.You’re looking at a minimum of three weeks at some places.
1. A light-up message board for the back window of their car. Displays feelings and words. haha
3. The SOL survival tool. Come on, everyone loves getting knives and tools as gifts and you know it.
4. Edible food spray paint. WEIRD!
6. RAGE FACE MASKS! Why didn’t I know about these for Halloween?
7. A water purifying straw. Neat!
13. Gameboy iPhone cases.
19. A water bottle with a compartment to hold your stuff. Or an easy clean water bottle. Practical.
28. A fire coloring kit. Just like a wizard!
30. Pen cap eating utensils. For those who eat at their desk.
5. The ultimate swiss army knife. LOL
8. The “hot tug” – a hot tub boat with a name that sounds like a hand job.
11. This is the coolest thing ever: 3D photo printing booth.
12. A jet pack.
18. The ice cube sphere maker. If I were rich I’d get this.
19. Chocolate skulls for $350. WHY?
21. The Game of Thrones Iron Throne. Life sized!
23. A privacy bed for … camping? I guess?
26. A glowing driveway. Actually I love this.
27. Lampshade of the damned. WHY???? I knowit’s not easy to see the price on this. Um. $45,000.
30. Aquarium bed.
33. Bookcase doorway. Sigh.
36. (disgusting) barnacle ceiling lamp.
38. Pumpkin carriage bed.