- Sick of cleaning the litter box. I mean seriously, how often can a cat poop?
- Opposite of bored. I’m having way too much fun on the internet. I mean…hello pizza infographic!
- Excited for dinner tonight. We’re having some kind of delicious thing that involves Tofurky franks. Yum.
- Procrastinating on writing this guest post, and drawing some crappy portraits as a “guest artist” LOL.
- Wishing I hadn’t left my grandma’s camera at work. I wanted to play with it today at the thrift store.
- Loving writing TILT posts. It’s so fun to find cool stuff and share it with everybody.
- Thankful that I have a nice little family and a nice little house and everything I need.
- Thinking about writing, you know, that novel I’m working on.
- Needing to think more positively about myself. I’ve been giving myself a rough time lately.
- Hoping I have enough money to buy myself a little treat. *cough* threadless.com *cough*
- Super happy I have an office all to myself. Even if it is a bit Peggy Hill. (i.e. In a closet.)
(“Today I Am” template “borrowed” from After Nine To Five)